Phase 1 Desk Study
What does a phase One Environmental Desk Study Report Contain?
Briefly, a Phase One Environmental Desk Study collates relevant information from a variety of sources relating to the site setting and its previous historical uses.
The end product is an interpretive report that describes the potential presence of any contamination on the site and the associated risks that this may pose to future site users and the immediate environment.
A site walkover is required to support the desk study information and provide greater certainty in the report findings. This is always required for the premium service.
Simply choose the investigation you need:
RGS STANDARD > CONCISE INVESTIGATION: £550 +VAT
- A preliminary DESK TOP Appraisal
- Includes acquisition of environmental & geological data, and coal mining report (latter if required)
- Review of historical maps (but does not include reproduction of maps)
- Analysis of all of the above data, inclusive of recommendations
- Can be upgraded to a full phase one environmental desk study
RGS PREMIUM > COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION: FROM £850 +VAT
As RGS STANDARD plus:
- Walkover survey by engineer
- Provision of full historical map pack
- Conceptual site model
- Preliminary risk assessment
- Detailed design of phase two intrusive investigation
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES QUOTED FOR BOTH STANDARD & PREMIUM SERVICE ARE FOR NON-LINEAR SITES UP TO 10 HECTARES IN SIZE.